Thursday, December 10, 2009

Precious Metal Clay Peace Sign Jewelry

Here are some items that won't be on our website - my fine silver peace sign jewelry. I have one of each left. If you're interested in any please contact me. I can take an order over the phone and at the same time confirm that I still have it. :) 602-526-6318 - or e-mail me and I can call you back - info@blackmountainjewelry.com Our sale applies to all of this jewelry too! 15% off orders $50+. They are a great stocking stuffer for teenagers. The pearl chokers $35, are 17 1/2" long and those on suede cords, adjust from 16-18", $25.


Picture shown appx twice normal size
Both Pearl Chokers - Sold

Picture shown appx twice normal size
Turquoise & Dark Blue Leather - Sold

Picture is life size - Heart on Green Pearls 16" long

Lime Pearls - Sold

I posted how I make this jewelry not too long ago - If you'd like to see again please see link http://blackmountainjewelryco.blogspot.com/2009/10/making-pmc-jewelry.html

No comments: